When planning your trip to Microsoft Theater, follow these three easy steps to ensure a smooth parking experience.
- If you are coming from neighboring Downtown areas or the USC campus, try these options:
- Take the DASH Bus (makes routine stops until 6:30 p.m.)
- Ride your bike. Bike racks are available in the East garage located at Olympic Blvd. and Francisco St. Ride down the ramp, racks are located to the left.
- If you are coming to a restaurant at L.A. LIVE, please be advised, during peak hours the wait for seating can be 90+ minutes, it is recommended to arrive early or make reservations if possible (Currently, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse offers reserved seating). Many restaurants also offer late night dining after events, please click on individual restaurants for hours of operation.
- If you are visiting Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge, please be advised that after 7 p.m. an age policy applies and admission is restricted to 21+. Also, Lucky Strike enforces a strict dress code. Parking fees will not be compensated if you are turned away from the venue for the age policy or dress code.
- Valet service is available at no additional charge to the timed rates in the East garage.
- Purchase a parking pass when you purchase your tickets at AXS.com to know where you will park before arriving downtown.
- Click here to identify the parking lot corresponding to your parking pass and print driving directions to reduce your travel time.
- Commuters without parking passes should arrive early to locate available parking. We have ample parking in the West garage.
Questions? Call the District Parking Office at (213) 742-PARK (7275).