A Message about Coronavirus/COVID-19 from Microsoft Theater
Due to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic some upcoming events at Microsoft Theater have officially been postponed or cancelled.
- Teo Gonzalez & Jorge Falcon - March 13, 2020 ⇒ October 2, 2020
- Pancho Barraza - March 14, 2020 ⇒ February 27, 2021
- Boyz II Men - April 3, 2020 ⇒ August 21, 2020
- Baby Shark Live! - April 5, 2020 ⇒ November 8, 2020
- José Luis Perales - April 17, 2020 ⇒ October 3, 2020
- Franco Escamilla - April 24, 2020 ⇒ October 11, 2020
- Ricardo Montaner - April 25, 2020 ⇒ February 21, 2021
- Femme It Forward Presents Love Language - April 30, 2020 ⇒ Cancelled
- PAW Patrol Live! "Race To The Rescue" - May 2 & 3, 2020 ⇒ March 12 & 13, 2021
- Jesus Adrian Romero - May 10, 2020 ⇒ October 16, 2020
- Bethel Music's Heaven Come Conference - May 21, 2020 - May 23, 2020 ⇒ August 12, 2021 - August 14, 2021
- FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Orchestra World Tour - June 14, 2020 ⇒ March 6, 2021
- Lindsey Stirling - July 21, 2020 ⇒ July 20, 2021
- Trolls Live! - August 1 & 2 2020 ⇒ July 24 & 25, 2021
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show - August 15, 2020 ⇒ Cancelled
- Judas Priest - October 15, 2020 ⇒ October 6, 2021
- Grupo Firme - July 25, 2020 ⇒ Moved to STAPLES Center on March 26, 2021
We realize that our fans and guests have a variety of questions regarding their ticket purchases for various events. We are asking that all fans please hold on to their tickets as we work with event promoters on refund policies. We appreciate your patience during this time, and we will continue to update and provide details as they become available on our website.
Finally, the health and safety of our guests, performers, artists, employees, partners and our community are our highest concern. We remain in close contact with the Los Angeles County Department of Health and other agencies and expect continued direction in the coming days and weeks.
At Microsoft Theater, the health and safety of our guests, athletes, performers, and team members is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation globally through updates from local, state, and national officials. Microsoft Theater continues to welcome guests to our venue and events and have implemented preventative measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Los Angeles County Public Health Department.
All of our AEG venues around the world have high standard of cleanliness which assists with illness prevention. Examples of our enhanced health and safety protocols are:
- Training for all team members on health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to handwashing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests and team members
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- End of event sanitation procedures for the entire venue
- Requesting guests and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
We are working closely with local health authorities and keeping abreast of all applicable health advisories. Additionally, our venue leaders are continuously communicating with our team members about illness prevention, including using the guidance of the CDC and local health officials (see Resources below).
Resources to Guests and Team Members
Your health and safety are important to us. The CDC recommends everyday preventive actions to help stop the spread of germs, such as staying home when sick, washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, following proper respiratory cough etiquette, avoiding close contact with people who are sick and avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
We recommend everyone stay informed on COVID-19. Resources include:
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Public Health – Los Angeles County http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/
Onsite Medical Resources
Microsoft Theater offers trained Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) available to assist and triage any guest or team member at every Microsoft Theater event. In the event of a medical emergency, contact a security or guest services team member for assistance.
Micorosoft Theater Guest Services is here to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please contact us.