$159, $129, $99, $79, $59
First time visiting? Read the Guest Services/FAQ
One of reggaetón’s most prolific artists, Nicky Jam will be performing with Puerto Rican reggaetón duo Plan B on Saturday, August 12 at Microsoft Theater.
Like many of his generation, Nicky Jam initially got into the reggaetón scene during the 1990s and made a name for himself on the mixtape circuit. Early solo albums made him a rising star, but he always felt he could do more. He decided to move to Colombia in 2010. It proved to be just the career step he needed, resulting in a parade of underground hits including "Tu Primera Vez," "Curiosidad," and "Voy a Beber." By 2014 he was charting consistently, first with the single "Travesuras" and then in early 2015 with "Si Tu No Estas." Both songs appeared on Greatest Hits, Vol. 1. In the spring of 2015, Nicky Jam’s duet with Enrique Iglesias on "El Perdon" became his first single to hit number one on the Latin charts and crossed over to the pop charts. After winning accolades at the 2015 Latin American Music Awards and Latin Grammy Awards, as well as the 2016 Lo Nuestro Awards, Jam worked on his first studio album since 2007. Fénix hit the Top 30 of the Billboard 200, Jam's first appearance on the chart.
Plan B was formed by cousins Javier Valle Vega and Edwin Vázquez Vega, who go by the alter egos Chencho and Maldy, respectively. Originally called the Panic, Plan B began releasing singles in 1998. Their full-length studio debut, El Mundo del Plan B: Los Que La Montan, arrived in 2002, followed by a few mixtapes and the official follow-up, House of Pleasure, in 2010. A pair of 2013 singles -- "Zapatito Roto" and "Candy" (the former featuring Tego Calderón) -- peaked high on the U.S. Latin chart, paving the way for 2014's Love & Sex, which became their highest charting album. In late 2016, the pair released Planblive, their first live album.
*Line-Up Subject to Change
The VIP Experience
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE… ENJOY ALL THE BEST AMENITIES AT MICROSOFT THEATER
- PRIME SEAT LOCATION: Great seat in the Front Orchestra Section
- PREFERRED PARKING: Preferred space in the lot closest to Microsoft Theater
- Receive one parking pass for every two tickets you purchase
- PRIORITY CHECK-IN AND ENTRANCE: Enter Microsoft Theater through the back door, just steps from your parking spot
- PRE-SHOW HOSPITALITY: Enjoy an exclusive space in the Microsoft Theater VIP Lounge including hosted food and drinks for 2 hours
- VIP AMENITIES THROUGHOUT SHOW: Close proximity to seats and no waiting in line!
- Access throughout show to purchase drinks from VIP Lounge
- VIP restroom access
- Exclusive access to private outdoor patio; the only place where smoking is allowed
Show your Stub and Stay
Save up to 15% when you book the Stay the Night package at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE. Package includes hotel room, valet parking and breakfast for two at Ford's Filling Station.
StubHub: Buy and Sell Tickets
StubHub is The Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Microsoft Theater and the trusted source where fans Buy and Sell Tickets. Buy and Sell your tickets here
VIP Boxes are subject to availability and may be released for sale for this event. Call 877 234-8425 or click here for more information.