First time visiting? Read the Guest Services/FAQ
MY2K TOUR with O-Town, Dream and Ryan Cabrera
With four of the hottest pop groups that shaped the late ‘90s/early ‘00s landscape ready to present every pop music lover’s dream line-up come true, 98 Degrees have announced the My2k Tour, enlisting Ryan Cabrera, Dream and O-Town to join in on a celebration of the most infectious pop music of the era. The tour will see the band on their first major, national run of shows since joining New Kids On The Block on their sold out The Package Tour in 2013 and will hit 35 cities this summer, giving attendees the chance to celebrate the era that brought you mix CDs, TRL, Tamagotchi, the World Wide Web and your first cell phone. Stay connected for updates and more info about the tour: Facebook.com/my2ktour, Twitter.com/my2ktour and Instagram.com/my2ktour.
“This is something we’ve all been talking about doing for a while, and we’re really excited to get back out on the road and perform together as a group again,” said Nick Lachey of 98 Degrees.
Fans can expect to sing along to hits including 98 Degree’s “I Do (Cherish You)”, Ryan Cabrera’s “On the Way Down”, Dream’s “He Loves U Not” and O-Town’s “All or Nothing” for a fun-filled night out with the who’s who of pop music superstars that dominated MTV’s airwaves and celebrate the cultural touchstones of the Y2K era. Whether swaying to heartfelt ballads – lighter in hand – or getting down to bubblegum pop, the show promises a night of music any pop enthusiast won’t be able to resist.
The tour is headlined by Grammy-nominated 98 Degrees – who have sold more than 10 million records worldwide and achieved eight top 40 singles. Ryan Cabrera is a platinum-selling pop singer who released a top 10 solo debut ‘Take It All Away’ in 2004 and has continued to top charts, including the release of the single “House on Fire” in 2015 which hit #1 on Billboard Dance Chart. Girl group Dream dropped their own platinum debut album ‘All A Dream’, supported by an early signing to Bad Boy Records and backed by Sean Combs himself. O-Town rose to success with the release of their #1 singles “Liquid Dreams” and “All or Nothing”, and went platinum with the release of their self-titled debut album.
* Line-up subject to change
The VIP Experience
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE… ENJOY ALL THE BEST AMENITIES AT MICROSOFT THEATER
- PRIME SEAT LOCATION: Great seat in the Front Orchestra Section
- PREFERRED PARKING: Preferred space in the lot closest to Microsoft Theater
- Receive one parking pass for every two tickets you purchase
- PRIORITY CHECK-IN AND ENTRANCE: Enter Microsoft Theater through the back door, just steps from your parking spot
- PRE-SHOW HOSPITALITY: Enjoy an exclusive space in the Microsoft Theater VIP Lounge including hosted food and drinks for 2 hours
- VIP AMENITIES THROUGHOUT SHOW: Close proximity to seats and no waiting in line!
- Access throughout show to purchase drinks from VIP Lounge
- VIP restroom access
- Exclusive access to private outdoor patio; the only place where smoking is allowed
- For more information, please contact: (213) 742-7270 or email us at [email protected]
- *This VIP Experience does NOT include any Artist participation.
Show your Stub and Stay
Save up to 15% when you book the Stay the Night package at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE. Package includes hotel room, valet parking and breakfast for two at Ford's Filling Station.
StubHub: Buy and Sell Tickets
StubHub is The Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Microsoft Theater and the trusted source where fans Buy and Sell Tickets. Buy and Sell your tickets here
VIP Boxes are subject to availability and may be released for sale for this event. Call 877 234-8425 or click here for more information.