$75.95, $59.95, $49.95
First time visiting? Read the Guest Services/FAQ
All New Show to Feature “Dancing with the Stars” Season 25 Dancers Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater and More!
TV’s hottest show is going back on tour across America this winter in Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up the Night. Fans of the show have the opportunity to see the best ballroom dancers in the business perform live in their hometowns. This all-new production showcases ballroom and contemporary dances from ABC’s hit show Dancing with the Stars, including sizzling group numbers, steamy duets and over the top original pieces.
For the first time ever, two celebrity finalists will be joining “Dancing with the Stars’” winter tour, “Dancing with the Stars: Live! - Light Up the Night.” Season 25 Mirrorball Champion Jordan Fisher (Hamilton, Grease: Live!) and actor/race car driver Frankie Muniz (Agent Cody Banks, Malcolm in the Middle) will reprise their incredible season 25 performances alongside their professional partners.
Fans who voted Frankie and Jordan all the way into to the finals will now have a chance to see the standout season 25 competitors perform live in their very own hometowns. This all-new production showcases every style of dance seen on ABC’s hit show, produced by BBC Worldwide Productions, from sizzling salsas to elegant waltzes and high energy group numbers, plus original pieces choreographed by Emmy© winning choreographer Mandy Moore.
“Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” is traveling to more cities with more of your favorite dancers than ever before, including Lindsay Arnold, Alan Bersten, Sharna Burgess, Artem Chigvintsev, Keo Motsepe, Gleb Savchenko, Emma Slater, plus Sasha Farber, Jenna Johnson, Hayley Erbert and Brandon Armstrong.
Captivating audiences across the country, “Dancing with the Stars: Live! – Light Up The Night” finishes on March 18, 2018 in Los Angeles, CA, giving fans the opportunity to experience the excitement, glamour and fun they see in the “Dancing with the Stars” ballroom live in their very own hometowns.
*Cast Subject to Change
Organize a group outing with your co-workers, family or friends to Dancing with the Stars.
For more information, call 1.877.AEG.TICKETS (234-8425).
The VIP Experience
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE… ENJOY ALL THE BEST AMENITIES AT MICROSOFT THEATER
- PRIME SEAT LOCATION: Great seat in the Front Orchestra Section
- PREFERRED PARKING: Preferred space in the lot closest to Microsoft Theater
- Receive one parking pass for every two tickets you purchase
- PRIORITY CHECK-IN AND ENTRANCE: Enter Microsoft Theater through the back door, just steps from your parking spot
- PRE-SHOW HOSPITALITY: Enjoy an exclusive space in the Microsoft Theater VIP Lounge including hosted food and drinks for 2 hours
- VIP AMENITIES THROUGHOUT SHOW: Close proximity to seats and no waiting in line!
- Access throughout show to purchase drinks from VIP Lounge
- VIP restroom access
- Exclusive access to private outdoor patio; the only place where smoking is allowed
- For more information, please contact: (213) 742-7270 or email us at [email protected]
- *This VIP Experience does NOT include any Artist participation.
Show your Stub and Stay
Save up to 15% when you book the Stay the Night package at the JW Marriott Los Angeles at L.A. LIVE. Package includes hotel room, valet parking and breakfast for two.
StubHub: Buy and Sell Tickets
StubHub is The Official Fan to Fan Ticket Marketplace of Microsoft Theater and the trusted source where fans Buy and Sell Tickets. Buy and Sell your tickets here
VIP Boxes are subject to availability and may be released for sale for this event. Call 877 234-8425 or click here for more information.